Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mini Cheesecake Cupcakes

So this is actually a dessert! Sadly I made these a while ago, but I loved them so much and I stumbled on the recipe again, I had to post it.

Mini Cheesecakes
2 (8 oz.) block cream cheese
2 eggs
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Oreo Cookies

1. Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
2. Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Place 1 whole oreo in bottom of foil cup, fill 3/4 full with cheese mixture (approximately 2 dozen).
4. Place cups on large cookie sheet, bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
5. Refrigerate until served. Optional: Top with pie filling or fruit of your choice. (I opted for the Kiwi and Strawberry)


Overall: These are such a wonderful dessert. If I remember they weren't heavy when you ate them. But man were they addicting. The oreo at the bottom added a nice base and flavor for the cupcake. I sadly don't have any pictures without the wrappers on them. I suppose if you wanted to be health concious, you could use low fat cream cheese or something.

3 comments:

Aleve said...

Yes please.

Lazzicals said...

I have to say, this is one of the cutest ideas for mini desserts that I have ever heard. But I do not like cheesecake, so ;-;.

Kudos anyway :D I might make if for my friends one day, thanks~!

Kimi said...

These are sooo cute and yummy looking!
Welcome to the Forum and Blogroll!
If you are interested in joining Foodbuzz (.com), email me and I will give you the details. It is alot of fun!
(this is not spam, I swear, you can see their badge on my site)
Cheers!