- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Poultry Seasoning (I used Seasoning Salt from my new spice rack, same amount)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Boneless Skinless chicken cutlet
- 2 tbsp veggie oil
1. In a large plastic bag combine all dry ingredients. Add chicken. Shake it!
2. Before you put your chicken in the pan, make sure the oil is ready to cook, adds to the crispiness.
3. Cook for 6-8 Minutes.
OVERALL: This was a recipe I found in a magazine my grandma gave me over winter break. The flavor was really good, not too hot. If you like spicy food you might want to add a slight bit more Cayenne pepper, but I was fine with the amount recommended. I very much enjoyed the crispiness of the chicken. Very good. Also, this recipe was for chicken breasts, but lately I've preferred the chicken cutlets because they are thinner & cheaper.