Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Updates

I am alive everyone I promise!

I am hoping to get started blogging Bout my awesome food adventurers soon, especially since now I am married (yay) and now living with my husband, not in a kitchen I share with roommates. Also a benefit of getting married is we have an awesome kitchen set up right now,

A lot of friends have been on my back and trying to get me to start blogging again. I suppose I have gotten out of the habit of taking pictures and remember what I cook, but my husband has been encouraging me and last night at dinner, which was an amazing lemon thyme chicken my husband made, I decided to give it a go. I haven't decided if I want to make a new blog, but I know I would lose the few readers I have.

Any who I will be updating soon. You can follow me on twitter (_pathologie)

No comments: