- 4 large ripe tomates
- 1/2 white onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 chipolte peppers in adobe sauce
- 1 red jalapeno seeded & finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
2. Remove seeds and skin from tomatoes.
3. Add Tomatoes, onion, cilantro, green onion, chipotle chilies, lime juice, vinegar, olive oil, and garlic to a food processor and pulse a few time ( you can pulse more if you like a less chunky salsa)
So this recipe was found by my roommate on AOL food (I can't find the link to link it). It's what we did since the original recipe called for a handheld blow torch (?) and some other kitchen goodies we don't have. It turned out wonderfully.