Hope that was good enough... ONTO COOKIES
Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (14oz) can condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons crushed peppermint candies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or peppermint)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1. preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips, over a double boiler or carefully in the microwave.
3. Combine the melted chocolate chips with 1 can condensed milk. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the egg, vanilla, melted butter, and about half the crushed peppermint. Stir to combine.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa.
6. Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
7. Once combined, add the remining chocolate chips.
8. Cook for 7-10 minutes. Remove and sprinkle some peppermint on each cookie. Finish cooking for about 2 minutes.
Overall: So since the semester is almost over, the regular girls night crew, plus some new awesome faces, decided to go out with a bang. Cookie style. These cookie's were found by Alli. These were awesome. Love! Be warned, they are very very chocolaty, so make sure you have a cup of milk handy with each cookie.