- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 cup szechuan sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 cup cooked angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup corn
1. Slice the chicken into long strips, maybe about 1/2- 1 inch in thickness. Place in a plastic bag with about 2/3 of the szechuan sauce. Marinade for about an hour (Although I only did about 20 minutes and it was fine).
2. Diced the onion. Add to an already heated saute pan. Once the onions have cooked (they will become almost translucent), add the garlic as well as the spices.
3. Add chicken to the pan. Add to the pan and wait for them to cook.
4. Once the chicken is cooked (about 6-7 minutes) add in noodles. add the remainder of the szechuan sauce. Let the noodles brown. Then add corn and mix together.
Overall: Yeah this was really good. In my picture I forgot to mix the corn in the pan, which is why it's not incorporated well, but I mixed as I ate. If I planned this meal out, I would have added some snow peas and maybe some carrots, but it was a spontaneous idea. I very much enjoy fried noodles.